COVID SAFETY at the Cranbrook Farmer's Market
The health and safety of our vendors, volunteers, staff, and you - our wonderful community, is our first priority. We follow all COVID- 19 guidelines issued by Provincial Health and CDC.
Farmers markets have been classified as an Essential Service and therefore the gathering limits do not apply. However, 6 foot distancing and minimizing of social interaction will be enforced.
To make your shopping trip to the Cranbrook Farmer’s Market as efficient as possible here are a few helpful tips:
1. Stay home if you are feeling sick (see below for COVID symptoms) or have been in contact with someone who is self isolating
2. Be prepared to line up to enter as we limit the number of shoppers in the market
3. Don’t BUNCH up! Please allow for 6 feet of physical distancing, even while waiting in line
3. Please have 1 person per household shop at the market if possible
4. Please wear a mask if possible. Free Masks are available at the Green Cranbrook Farmer’s Market tent or ask one of our friendly volunteers
5. A hand sanitizing station is provided at the entrance/exit for you to sanitize your hands
6. Hand sanitizer is provided at our vendor booths so please sanitize frequently
7. Please try not to touch any items for sale at the market
8. Use Debit/Credit payment or Market Tokens OR pay with exact change when possible.
9. Take your food purchases home or to Rotary Park to enjoy, please do not eat at the market.
10. Please try to be kind & patient with our vendors, volunteers and staff, we are trying to keep you safe and healthy!