COVID SAFETY at the Cranbrook Farmer's Market
The health and safety of our vendors, volunteers, staff, and you - our wonderful community, is our first priority. We follow all COVID- 19 guidelines issued by Provincial Health and CDC.
Farmers markets have been classified as an Essential Service and therefore the gathering limits do not apply. Please allow for social distancing while visiting the market and sanitize your hands before touching any products.
To make your shopping trip to the Cranbrook Farmer’s Market as efficient as possible here are a few helpful tips:
1. Stay home if you are feeling sick (see below for COVID symptoms) or have been in contact with someone who is self isolating
2. Don’t BUNCH up! Please allow for 6 feet of physical distancing, even while waiting in line
3. A hand sanitizing station is provided at the entrance/exit for you to sanitize your hands
4. Hand sanitizer is provided at our vendor booths so please sanitize frequently
5. Please try to be kind & patient with our vendors, volunteers and staff, we are trying to keep you safe and healthy!