Winter Market 2013
Last Updated ( Friday, 13 December 2013 13:26 )
Thank you market patrons, vendors, volunteers for your wonderful support this year.
We look forward to another great Market Year in 2014!
Photo taken at our Winter Market November 29, 2013 by Ken Gevatkow.
Market Honoured with Tourism Excellence Award
Last Updated ( Tuesday, 23 April 2013 12:20 )
The Market was honoured to receive the Tourism Excellence Award at the Cranbrook & District Chamber of Commerce Evening of Excellence in April 2013.
Pictured here are Manager, Erna Jensen-Shill and President, Jody Murdoch.
Welcome to Cranbrook Farmers Market, BC Canada
Last Updated ( Wednesday, 23 October 2013 11:26 )
Become a Vendor
Last Updated ( Thursday, 05 June 2014 13:32 )
We welcome your application to sell locally made, baked and grown products at our market!
Please carefully review the Cranbrook Farmer's Market Society
Rules of Operation
Vendor Application Process, and
Vendor Selection Guidelines prior to application.
Application Forms for Night Markets
Wednesdays, July 16th & August 13th, 2014
Interior Health Guidelines for the Sale of Food at Temporary Markets (2014).
Food vendors are responsible for knowing and abiding by these guidelines in order to
participate in the Market. The Market Manager has the right to refuse entry to any vendor who
does not follow these food health regulations, or who breaches the Society's Rules of Operations.
For tips on how to run a successful Farmer's Market Stall, visit our education page.
Market Memberships - $25 per year (June - June) includes:
Please contact the Market Manager with any questions about vending at the
- Website listing with contact information for your market business
- Priority placement for special market events including Night and Winter Markets
- Discounted pricing for special markets
- Ability to run for position on Cranbrook Farmer's Market Society Board of Directors
- Voting privileges at Annual General Meeting (October)
Cranbrook Farmer's Market!
We're in the News
Last Updated ( Friday, 29 June 2012 22:25 )
The following articles have appeared in local news:
- Society extends farmers market season, The Daily Townsman, Feb 3, 2012
- Thanksgiving Market Planned, The Daily Townsman, August 15
- Farmers Market Snaps in SNAP East Kootenay, August 2011.
- Midsummer Night's Market was a Dream, The Daily Townsman, July 29, 2011
- CFM Hosts Cranbrook's First Midsummer Night's Market, Kootenay Advertiser, July 22, 2011
- Cranbrook Farmers Market Up for Another Season, The Daily Townsman, June 27, 2011
- Connect with Local Growers & Producers, Kootenay Advertiser, June 22, 2011
- Cranbrook Farmer’s Market Society Plans Winter Market - Cranbrook Daily Townsman, October 26, 2010
- Farmer's Market, Kootenay Ice, and the United Way - Cranbrook Daily Townsman, August 24, 2010
- Fresh Local Produce at Farmers' Market - Kootenay News, July 30, 2010
- Farmer's Market Welcomes New Manager - Kootenay News, May 12, 2010
- Cranbrook Farmers' Market Opens - Columbia Valley News, August 12, 2009
- Farmers Market Celebrates Summer - Kimberley Daily Bulletin, August 5, 2009
Other Sites & blogs featuring our market
The East Kootenay Local Food Guide -
A Guide to producers from Brisco to Fernie to Creston. 3rd Edition, July 2011 -Published by the Cranbrook Food Action Committee.