We welcome your application to sell locally made, baked and grown products at our market!
Please carefully review the Cranbrook Farmer's Market Society
Rules of Operation
Vendor Application Process, and
Vendor Selection Guidelines prior to application.
Application Forms for Night Markets -
Wednesdays, July 16th & August 13th, 2014 will be posted soon
Interior Health Guidelines for the Sale of Food at Temporary Markets (2014).
Food vendors are responsible for knowing and abiding by these guidelines in order to
participate in the Market. The Market Manager has the right to refuse entry to any vendor who
does not follow these food health regulations, or who breaches the Society's Rules of Operations.
For tips on how to run a successful Farmer's Market Stall, visit our education page.
Market Memberships - $25 per year (June - June) includes:
Please contact the Market Manager with any questions about vending at the
- Website listing with contact information for your market business
- Priority placement for special market events including Night and Winter Markets
- Discounted pricing for special markets
- Ability to run for position on Cranbrook Farmer's Market Society Board of Directors
- Voting privileges at Annual General Meeting (October)
Cranbrook Farmer's Market!